Due to the diverse makeup within the North Delta community, dining is an amazing experience with a smorgasbord of flavors and palettes. Whatever your passion for food, North Delta is sure to have an offering of indulgence. Below you’ll find the best restaurant to satisfy your craving for delicious food from around the world.
International cuisine is huge in North Delta’s community. This includes German, Greek, Indian, Italian, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese and Japanese fare. Here are just some of the top-rated restaurants in these categories.
Twin Bridges has American, French and Italian breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday. They also offer gluten-free and vegan menus.
Altmaerker German Sausage House and Deli is home of fresh Bratwurst. They not only serve lunch, but have a German and European grocery as well.
Greekfellas is where you go for all your gyro and roasted lamb cravings. They serve both Greek and Mediterranean dishes.
Crystal Elephant Range has both an Italian and Thai menu.
Orange Blossom has all sorts of poultry, fish and beef dishes served up Chinese style. They are open from 4 to 10 p.m. each day, and until 11 p.m. on Saturdays.
Minori Japanese Restaurant has amazingly fresh and tasty sushi, nigiri and sake. They are open Monday to Saturday for both lunch and dinner.
Thai By Thai has both noodle and rice dishes. They are open from 5 to 10 p.m. every night.
Pho Stanley is the place to get your Pho on! They serve lunch and dinner daily.
American and British
Not your thing? We have American dining as well; how about New York style pizza! And if you’re feeling really adventurous, try the hash browns scattered, smothered and covered at Waffle House, just like they do in the Atlanta, GA!
- Apollo’s Pizza is open for dinner and late night on Friday and Saturday.
- Salty’s Fish and Chips offers British, seafood and burgers for lunch and dinner throughout the week.
- The Village Barbeque has pulled meat as well as tikki chicken to nosh on.
- Island Deli is both a sub and sandwich shop as well as a delicatessen.
- Esquire’s Coffee House not only provides you with a strong cup of joe, they’re open for breakfast and lunch.
- Basho Cafe has freshly baked goods, an eclectic menu including tuna tataki and pulled pork, and coffees, hot chocolate, and loose leaf teas.
- If your family loves karaoke, big screen TVs, pool, and darts, then Sundowner Pub is the place for you! They offer burgers, sandwiches and other pub fare.
Whether you are having a special date night or party event and need an upscale fine dining experience, or wanting to just grab some chicken nuggets on the go, North Delta has an eatery for you, no matter your budget or taste.