Why You Will Love Living in North Delta
Whether you are about to start your professional career, looking to find a good place to raise a family or you are ready to retire, the North Delta region is the place to be. Traditionally, it has been a quiet retirement community. While many of those neighborhoods are still easy to find, opportunities for younger people have been cropping up all over the area.
One of the most beneficial improvements has been the influx of transportation options. The Trans-Link, the Scottsdale Exchange, the Vancouver Sky Train and the Scott Road Station are all available to North Delta residents. With these selections, getting to and from jobs within or outside the region is a breeze. In addition, there is plenty of nightlife for young (and not so young) people to enjoy.
For families, there are a huge number of schools and parks available for you and your children. There are 24 elementary schools and 7 secondary schools. North Delta boasts some of the best secondary school sports in the region as well, even including special academies hosted by professional sports teams.
For quieter weekends, there are many farmers markets and festivals in the area. For much of the year you can get fresh food and other goods straight from the producer. No matter what you are looking for, you can find it in North Delta.
Everything You Need To Know About North Delta
There are so many great things about living in North Delta, and many great neighborhoods that make up this thriving community. Here is a list of the benefits of living in the region:
- There are a wide range of restaurant options, from Thai to German to American and everything in between.
- North Delta is also home to fine shopping options, including higher end boutiques and some quaint mom-and-pop stores.
- If you enjoy fresh produce, you can find a farmers markets in North Delta just about every weekend.
- For those events the whole family can enjoy, check out the huge variety of festivals and events that occur throughout the year.
- Families will also enjoy the many schools that are in the region. With more than 30 schools to choose from, you are sure to find one that is perfect for your children.
- Of course, no secondary school would be complete without sports. Schools in the
area offer many different sports, including some schools with special academies.
- For young people, and those young at heart, you can find the perfect facet of North Delta’s nightlife to enjoy. From bars to casinos to theatres, this area’s got it all.
- If you’re looking to get out and be active, be sure to check out North Delta’s parks and recreation selection. From open green spaces to rec centers, you can find the perfect way to stay fit.
- Sometimes you just want to walk the town. There are many things to do around North Delta, including visiting historic sites or smelling the roses in a local garden.
The demographics of the region are highly heterogeneous and are growing more and more diverse.
- Perhaps most importantly, there are plenty of transportation options in North Delta. Whether you need to go across town or across the region, you can find a ride.
Many neighbourhoods make up this region, including:
- Annieville, the first area settled in the region
- Nordel, full of small-town appeal
- Scottsdale, for classic suburban living
- Sunshine Hills Woods, with plenty of great recreational activities
Success built on word-of-mouth referrals
As a strong negotiator, I have helped over 500 clients find their ideal home. Whether you are searching for a starter home or a luxury estate, I provide all my clients with the highest standard of service.
I take pride in receiving 95% of my business through referrals from happy clients to their friends and family. Building on appreciation is the best way to forge strong relationships and an enduring career.
Helping you make confident decisions
As a real estate agent since 2005 and a Professional Sales Representative with RE/MAX, I possess a decade of hands-on experience in investment property and North Delta real estate home sales and the surrounding areas of Surrey and White Rock.
With full appreciation that purchasing real estate is one of the most important transactions you will ever make, I believe in meeting your needs and protecting your investment. Simply put, my job is to help you.
Specializing in condos, land development and houses for sale in North Delta, BC, I am passionate about Surrey, Delta and White Rock and the region’s real estate. I enjoy sharing my insights with clients so they can make educated choices and feel confident in their purchase decision.
My in-depth knowledge of the Lower Mainland & Fraser Valley real estate marketplace stems from having worked in all fields of the real estate industry, from residential home buying and selling, to being a commercial realtor and investor, as well as from my involvement in building and development of properties.
This broad scope of experience has enabled me to understand real estate from all sides of the transaction and to know more about the business itself than an average agent. Having worked with buyers, sellers, tradespeople and stakeholders involved in building and purchasing property, I know what to look for and can accurately assess value. This allows me to provide you with invaluable advice throughout your property search.
Ready to make the important decision to buy or sell a home? Give me a call for the best service and commitment in North Delta. I will go the extra mile for you and guide your next purchase or sale professionally, honestly and successfully.
About Kam Pawar
Kam began his career as a builder. As the years passed, he felt more and more drawn to the housing market and made the switch to a real estate career in 2000. Kam’s clients rely on his experience as a builder and knowledge of the market to guide them in their buying and selling decision-making process.
With first-hand experience within the communities he serves, Kam has built a solid reputation for expertise in the Surrey, Delta and White Rock real estate market. He is known as a sincere real estate agent whose own path from meager and humble beginnings to stability and success is one which inspires many and which he encourages others to follow.
Experience you can trust
We have helped over 500 clients find their perfect home over the 10+ years we have been in business.
Awards & Associations:
- Diamond Award Winner
- Platinum Award Winner
- Member of the Canadian Institute of Mortgage Brokers & Lenders since 2005
- Member of the Medallion Club since 2009
What makes Kam unique is his genuine desire to help everyday people become homeowners: A home is a tangible asset. It’s much more than just a place to live. Owning a home brings financial security. In essence, it makes you rich and that’s what I enjoy helping people acquire; not just a home for the sake of having one, but that feeling of wealth and being on solid financial ground. It changes people’s lives completely. Kam Pawar