Needing a night out without the kids? Want to have fun on your first or 50th date? How about a girls/guys night out? North Delta has a bustling nightlife with multiple casinos, bars, theatres and other hotspots to hang out.
Nothing says kicking off the weekend like going out for dinner, drinks, some live entertainment and playing some blackjack or slots machines! Try some of these casino favorites of North Delta.
- Starlight Casino has games, a players club, bar and restaurant and live entertainment.
- Royal City Star Riverboat Casino is a fantastic place to game, dance and dine while floating down the beautiful Fraser River. Talk about a night to remember!
- Gateway Casinos has hotels, gaming, food and music.
Why not go out for a night on the town and try a new restaurant? North Delta is crawling with fabulous lounges and restaurants of all sorts of ethnic and local fare.
- Clough Club specializes in tapas and unique drinks. Try “The Apiary,” which contains Bourbon, honey syrup, lemon and lime juice, egg white and walnut bitters and is garnished with real honeycomb.
- Mahek Restaurant and Lounge serves Indian fare, live entertainment and games.
- Judge Begbie’s Tavern is where to go for Irish food.
- MATCH Eatery & Public House and gastropub has an extensive beer and wine collection. Try something out of the ordinary or partake in your regular classic pub favorites.
A night out learning to paint, draw, or dance sounds amazing! If you’re not looking to learn, North Delta not only has art and dance studios, but theatres to watch performances and art galleries to see displayed art as well.
- Danny Chen Art Studio has classes in acrylics, watercolour, Chinese brush painting and mixed media art.
- Firehall Centre for the Arts hosts art exhibits and theatre performances.
- The Dance Marix offers performing arts and dance school. Why not learn how to salsa with your significant other?
- Ammara Dance Company also offers both performing arts and dance studios.
- Punjab Cultural Arts Center and art gallery has revolving displays of cultural art.
Sports Bars and Billiards
Feel like going out for burgers and a friendly game of pool? Look no further than the many sports bars and billiard halls throughout North Delta. You’ll be sure to have a great night of drinks, large screen TVs to watch games and plenty of pool tables to rack and crack balls.
- Attic Billiards Ltd pool hall and live music.
- Met Bar & Grill
- East Side Craft House
- Choicer Billiards & Café
- Kennedy Pub
- The Delta Lion Pub & Bistro
- Donegal’s Irish House
- Starlight Sports Bar
Wineries and Breweries
These are great options go and make your own wine or purchase in house adult beverages. This would be a great girls night, date night or any celebratory occasion destination. Create memories and have a handmade gift to take home to remember your fun times!
- Urban Vintner
- Pacific Breeze Winery
- The Wine Factory
Why not throw on something sparkly with a great pair of heels and have a night of amazing music, dancing the night until the sun comes up? You’ll be sure to have fun partying at these North Delta hot spots.
- Met Bar & Grill
- Status Nightclub
- Red Room Ultra Bar
- The Columbia
- Five Sixty
- Potter’s House of Horrors at Potter’s Farm & Nursery is a spooky good time during the Halloween season.